Canadians can often find significantly better prices and product selection by doing their online shopping with U.S. websites instead of Canadian websites.
To help Canadians maximize their savings and avoid potential pitfalls when they shop online with U.S. retailers, we have created the following resources:
- Shop Online – Get sales and deals from popular U.S. online retailers
- Amazon.com vs. Amazon.ca Price Comparison Tool: Compare prices on Amazon's U.S. and Canadian websites to find the best deal using our Amazon Price Comparison Tool
- Guide to Shopping on Amazon’s U.S. Website from Canada – Learn the ins and outs, benefits and potential pitfalls of shopping on Amazon.com instead of Amazon.ca
- Find a U.S. Border Shipping Address – Save when you ship your U.S. online purchases to a parcel receiving location near the border
- The Best Way to Ship to Canada from the U.S.
- Shipping to the Border - Learn the benefits of shipping your online purchases to the border for pick up
- Reducing Foreign Exchange Fees – Learn about using credit cards with no foreign transaction fees to reduce the cost of online U.S. dollar purchases
- Shop Online to your U.S. Hotel - Learn the benefits of doing your online cross border shoping from your hotel when visiting the U.S.
- Duty and Tax Refunds - Learn how to get your Canadian duty and sales tax back when you return your online purchases to the U.S. from Canada